Boarding & Home Sitting
Going away on business or holiday and don't know what to do with your pet(s)? You are at the right place!
At our facility
Boarding (Daycare or Overnight)
- Your dog will not be alone.
- Your dog will have other dogs to play with.
- Your dog will be very happy and content.
- Your dog will be taken care of even if it has special needs.
** Minimum 3 day booking charge for weekends in the summer, march break, Christmas and long weekends**
* 24h notice latest is required for reservation
1- Vaccinations including bordetella must be up to date and a copy of vaccination records is required.
2- Your dog should be socialized enough that they get along with other dogs
3- We only accept dogs that are not aggressive and do not have any destructive behavior
4- Dogs six months of age or older are required to be spayed or neutered
5 – 50% deposit (non refundable) within terms of contract
* With every confirmed booking from a referral earns you a 10% discount off your next boarding
Why use a professional pet sitter?
- Pets are happier & healthier in their own home environment.
- Avoid stress for your pet of being left in an unfamiliar place.
- Avoid the hassles of transporting your pet to and from a kennel.
- No exposure to other animals, sickness or parasites.
- Relatives, friends or neighbors will not be inconvenienced by your pet and the additional responsibilities.
- Gives you peace of mind, knowing that a professional is caring for your pet, and your house will be looked after while you’re away.
Our goal is to provide your pet with the same loving care, exercise and playtime that he/she is accustomed to under your own care. We try to continue the routine you have established, this may mean walks in the neighborhood, or off-leash exercise one-on-one etc… By having your pet remain in its familiar environment, separation stress is reduced. Your pet will be calmer, better cared for, and tends to be less destructive. In addition, your home is more secure when someone visits twice a day.